Farmers' Hall, lcoated at the base of the mount at the west corner of Moorestown-Mount Laurel Road and Hainesport-Mount Laurel-Evesboro Road, was built in 1866. It served as the town hall from 1904-1969. The four photographs show the progression of the renovations through the years. In 2002, the township did a major restoration, raising the entire structure. It is the headquarters of the Mount Laurel Historical Society which was formed in 1970.